So what is the Six Figure Empire? You must be here because you’re researching this system before purchasing. And I don’t blame you… It’s a pricey one?
Many marketers believe you should be promoting high ticket items to make a lot of money online. Is that true? Well, it’s one way, but not the only way!
I’m so glad you’re here, reading my review. It’s important to know what to expect before laying out this kind of money. There are many details they don’t tell you about, that I feel you should know from the beginning.
And by the end of this blog, you will be able to make an informed decision.
And if you’d rather bypass the uncertainty, and see where I’ve achieved my own success, CLICK HERE.
What Is The Six Figure Empire?
This is a two-tier MLM business selling high ticket items. It is founded by Tim Berger in 2016.
It’s also the upgrade program connected to the Fearless Momma system. This system allows you to bring in the leads, and the company sells and closes the deal for you.
This is a stand-alone program, but many people will come to it through Fearless Momma.
Six Figure Empire Levels
As of March 2018, there was an increase in costs and products.
Ground Floor – $1,250
- Messenger and Skype Bots to generate leads and have the system text or dial those leads.
- Access to Messenger Bot Portal
Break Free – $3,750
- Includes Ground Floor level
- Minimum 500 subscribers added to your list with 90 days
- The Fishing Pond – leads are added weekly
- Email leads – good for email blasting
- Aged leads – older but targeted leads
- Genealogy leads – leads from defunct marketing businesses, or sold by retiring marketers.
- Direct Mail leads – ready for postcards
- Surveyed leads – great for phone dialers (voice broadcasting)
- Mobile leads – great for text messages or voice drops
- Biz Opp leads – more targeted leads
Inner Circle – $6,250
- Includes Ground Floor and Break Free Levels