Are you wanting to start with affiliate marketing to earn money online? Then you’ve probably come across this new product called the Affiliate Bots 2.0.
But what is the Affiliate Bots 2.0? Excellent question and I’m glad you’re researching this product before buying it.
Is it legitimate, or just another scam? Will it do what it promises, or be just another disappointment and waste of money?
Affiliate marketing is a very profitable industry to work in, but there are always those shady products that try to convince you their shortcuts will make life easy for you. This is why I review many products like this. To weed out the good from the bad.
By the end of my review, you’ll have all the information you need to make an informed decision. I want to show you what’s inside, how it works, and then give you my honest recommendation.
Are you tired of trying to find a real way to make money online? Sick of weeding through all the junk? Then please come and see a legitimate platform that taught me everything I know to succeed online.
What Is Affiliate Bots 2.0?
Affiliate Bots is a new, somewhat repackaged product, that was launched in April 2019, then again in May 2019 with additional video bots. It’s supposed to help you with automation, so you can reduce your work time down to 1/100th of the time, and become even more competitive.
This product is created by Chris X, who has released many Clickbank products. His intention is to use artificial intelligence and automation to remove the common roadblocks beginners face when starting with affiliate marketing.
Affiliate Bots 2.0 – $17, downsell $12
- CB 250 – Displays the top 250 affiliate programs on Clickbank, and is updated every 24 hours.
- Launch Pulse – Flags any profitable product launches on JVZoo, C 18lickbank & WarriorPlus in next 30 days.
- King of the Zoo – Displays the top JVZoo offers.
- Warrior50 – Shows the top 50 affiliate programs on WarriorPlus.
- IM Affiliate Bot – Chris displays his personal & profitable affiliate programs.
- Hosting Affiliate Bot – Displays the top programs for the hosting niche.
- King of the Zon – Shows you the top 200 products on Amazon, updated daily.
- Website Widgets Tool – Allows you to increase your conversions by turning your visitors into buyers in 10 automated ways.
- Affiliate Referral Message
- Repeat Visitor Coupon
- Hot Visitor Coupon
- Hot Visitor HTML
- Ten Minutes Timer Coupon
- Time Spent Coupon
- Compatible With Pop-up
- Geolocation – Text
- Geolocation – Image
- Geolocation – HTML
- 1 Click Video Pages Tool – For creating video websites. Choose from 10 designs and edit.
- Rapid Website Builder Software – Create mini-sites filled with content and your affiliate link.
- 1 Click Affiliate Software – Choose from 100+ presell templates for websites and landing pages.
- Affiliate Ads 2.0 – To generate commissions on any website. Choose up to 10 banner ads to split-test and paste the code into your website.
- Domain Aveli Tool – Find available domains.
- Dropaveli Tool – Helps you find expired domains in seconds.
- The AI Search Engine – Scans the top 100K sites with 18 traffic opportunities, such as PPC traffic, SEO traffic, Adsense, Twitter pages, email lists, RSS feeds, API’s, etc.
- Banner Bots Tool – This will build over a dozen design templates for any affiliate program or product.
- Rapid Rank Video Software – Allows you to find 100% free targeted traffic on Google & YouTube.
- FlipDB – This tool displays hundreds of sites on Flippa, making up to thousands of dollars per month.
- Resell Data Base Software – Show you a database of the top resell rights products for you to license.
- AutoMail Software Bot – This is an unlimited autoresponder software with no monthly fees.
- Rapid Video Creator – Auto creates YouTube videos for any buyer keyword.
- A quickstart guide for a walk through the system and all its software – 35 page PDF
- A PDF describing three methods for making $10K per day with JVZoo.
- Training for JVZoo, Clickbank, YouTube & Google systems.
- Videos explaining Chris’s affiliate tricks.
- Personal access to his email address.
Who Are These Bots For?
I want to say no one. A few of these bots can be useful, but overall, it’s just plain overwhelming. There’s no need for much of this software, and I truly believe that some will just hurt your chances of getting ranked.
There is just too much duplication going on, and Google doesn’t like that. Further down, I’ll show you what Google has to say about duplicate content.
Even though this owner says this is perfect for beginners, and that you don’t need any technical knowledge, this is much too complicated for a beginner. I truly believe that newbies need to learn the proper way to start their online journey, with proper training.
Automated shortcuts like this may seem helpful now, but risking your business on something that may not be around for long, is dangerous. For sustainability, you want reputable tools and services who’ve been proven stable over many years.
How Does It Work?
This product was originally sold with 10 bots and called Traffic Bots. It was supposed to help you get free traffic and commissions in four easy steps.
You can read my review What Is The Traffic Bots About?
It’s now been repackaged to include a total of 37 software tools to help you automate your affiliate businesses. But does it? That’s a lot of software for any one person to use. A bit overwhelming too.
And I’m not sure how he counts 37? I count 30 at the most! LOL
Chris claims you can copy his super 3-step plan to earn $417 per day as he does.
The first thing you need to do is find an affiliate program to promote. He uses six of his bots to search for all the top programs and products on JVZoo, Clickbank, and WarriorPlus. He also has an IM Affiliate Bot that displays the profitable affiliate programs that he’s used himself.
There’s also software that displays the top Amazon products. This could be very useful if you were an Amazon affiliate with your own store.
Another software called Hosting Affiliate Bot will show you the top programs for the “hosting” niche. These hosting platform all have their own affiliate programs.
Now you need to create your website. There are multiple bots that will build you mini-sites, landing pages, and video websites.
The big issue I have here is the pre-loaded templates. Having pre-made templates is great for a quick build, but think about how many duplicates will be saturating the internet. If many people buy these bots, they’ll all be choosing from among the existing templates.
Sure, they will edit them with their own affiliate links, and possible headlines, but there’s still going to be many that are the same. And Google doesn’t like this. Here’s what Google has to say about duplicate content:
“Google tries hard to index and show pages with distinct information. This filtering means, for instance, that if your site has a “regular” and “printer” version of each article, and neither of these is blocked with a noindex meta tag, we’ll choose one of them to list. In the rare cases in which Google perceives that duplicate content may be shown with intent to manipulate our rankings and deceive our users, we’ll also make appropriate adjustments in the indexing and ranking of the sites involved. As a result, the ranking of the site may suffer, or the site might be removed entirely from the Google index, in which case it will no longer appear in search results.“
So you can see what may happen to many of these sites. They won’t be indexed, and possibly removed. You can’t be making commissions if this happens, lol.
The smarter thing to do would be to build your own unique website and then use the widgets and affiliate ads software to add banner ads to your site.
You could create coupons that pop up at certain times or according to certain metrics. Advertising like this wouldn’t be considered duplicate content.
And of course, all websites need domain names. He has two tools to help you find available or expired domains. This is handy, I guess, but any domain registry can do that for you too.
Now is the time to drive traffic to your site, in hopes of making commissions.
Chris says he’s developed a new “AI Search Engine” that specifically scans the top websites for traffic opportunities. Such things as SEO traffic, Adsense, email lists, etc.
He also has a Banner Bot that can create over a dozen design template to any affiliate product or program. This tool could be quite handy!
I’m concerned about the rapid video creator tool. This will most likely create many duplicate videos for YouTube.
The same Google rules apply to YouTube. Duplicate videos won’t rank well if at all!
Though the unlimited autoresponder is tempting due to no fees, I would be very wary of this. Is it an autoresponder on his platform? Can you download your list for protection? Or does Chris technically own your list?
If you have no control over your own email list, I wouldn’t advise using this software.
Several of the bots seem irrelevant to me. FlipDB, for instance, makes no sense. Why would you need this information? Flippa is a site to auction off your own if you want to sell it. I suppose this can make you some money if you have a well-known website with much authority, but this has nothing to do with affiliate sales.
What He Doesn’t Tell You
#1: Any website, whether a large one with a lot of content, or one-page sites that only have a landing page, all need to be hosted somewhere. And most hosting services start around $30 per month.
If you wish to build your own email list, you should use a reputable service that won’t suddenly disappear overnight. And the two services I recommend that accept affiliate marketing are:
#2: All these bots don’t handle any SEO, which is an important factor for ranking on Google or YouTube. And there is no mention of this. Do you know how to perform SEO for your site?
#3: No matter how many bots you use, there is a lot of follow up work to drive traffic to your site. There is advertising, both free and paid, use of social media, PPC, etc. There is no training for these important strategies.
#4: Did you know that the majority of products sold on these affiliate networks (Clickbank, JVZoo, WarriorPlus) are of low quality? Is this something you want to promote to people?
Granted, this is why so many product creators never show their faces. If they did, their reputations would be lost!
- 60-day money back guarantee
- Low price
- Overwhelming amount of bots
- Too complicated for beginners
- No mention of all the work needed after website creation
- No mention of additional costs
- Insufficient training
Final Thoughts And Recommendations
If you are new to the affiliate marketing industry, this system will overwhelm you. And it isn’t necessary to have everything done for you this way.
I have been doing online affiliate marketing for years, and I’ve never used software like this. Am I successful? Yes. And I truly don’t see where any of this would have helped me anymore.
Is Affiliate Bots a scam? No Would I recommend them? No
Sure, automation is wonderful, and there are many legitimate services that I use to automate my email marketing and social media campaigns.
The platform that hosts my website built my website in under 60 seconds! And most hosting services offer website builders that are similar.
The most important feature of any successful online business is its reputation. To be successful, you need to earn your audience’s trust. Once they trust you, they’ll purchase what you recommend to them.
And the more unique and valuable content you add to your site, the higher your domain authority will be. Which in turn earns you a much higher ranking than simple sites with only one landing page.
Once upon a time, sites like this used to rank on Google if they stuffed the site with keywords. But over time, Google has changed its algorithms and are using their own artificial intelligence to reward those sites who are actually helping their audience with useful and unique answers.
Affiliate marketing is a wonderful industry to work in. It’s not always easy and takes time and effort to create a passive income. But once you do, its amazing!
But to be successful, you need to have proper training and proper tools. When you learn how to build your business from the ground up, you have a solid foundation for a sustainable business.
These shortcuts that products like this offer, don’t help you in the long run.
What happens when all this software is suddenly taken down and disappears overnight? It happens more often than you realize. Especially these types of owners who aren’t accountable to anyone. You don’t even know who the owner is!
And that’s why they stay anonymous. So they can cut and run with no repercussions. And you’re left with nothing. Do you know how to start over? There’s always a risk when depending on products like this for your future income.
Can I offer you my sincere recommendation?
I would love for you to come and see where I learned everything about online marketing. I’ve been there for years, where I run my own successful business.
They offer everything you need under one roof. No need to hop around the internet from site to site. They provide:
- Training – Step by step courses, classrooms, tutorials, and live weekly webinars.
- A domain registry – An easy way to find the perfect name for your business.
- A website builder – With over 4,000 WordPress themes to choose from.
- Website hosting – With powerful servers, security, backups, and emails, and more.
- A keyword research tool – Find low-competition keywords for the best ranking.
- A large and active LIVE community – They always have your back!
- And much more…
If you click on the image below, you can read all about it. And when you join, I’ll be there to greet you and help you out as long as you need me to. See you soon!
Have you been searching for a way to make money online? Is this how you found Affiliate Bots? So now that you know what it is, what do you think?
If you have any more questions or comments, please leave them below and I’ll get right back to you, OK?