Are you looking for a way to make money online? If you’ve been searching, you’ve probably come across Super Sales Machine.
But what is the Super Sales Machine? It says you’ll get some free monthly websites, but is this true?
It’s so hard to tell the difference between a legit system and a scam, isn’t it? These marketers create these awesome sales pages and we’re just supposed to believe everything that they say.
And more times than not, they don’t deliver what they promise…
I’m so glad you’re here, researching this product. I love to write reviews so that I can show you what’s inside and how it works.
I want you to know what to expect so you can make an informed decision.
I’m not slamming anyone or anything… just giving you my honest, insider opinion about the product, OK?
Being an affiliate marketer is one of the best decisions I’ve ever made, and I want you to find the same success! Would you like to see where I started?
What Is The Super Sales Machine?
This is a ClickBank product that claims to provide you with highly profitable done-for-you product review niche websites.
Each site has pre-written content with optimized keywords, emails, and niches that have been thoroughly researched.
The owner is Aaron Danker who says he’s had 12 years of online experience.
This website was registered in 2015.
Super Sales Machine – $Free Membership
Two free sites: (more basic than upsell #3)
The Two-Week Diet (landing page)
- 30 articles
- 3 email swipes
- 4 Clickbank hoplinks
The Vertical Jump Manual (landing page)
- 33 articles
- 3 emails
- 2 Clickbank hoplinks
10 Newbie Mistake Video:
- Mindset Mistakes – 26:27 minutes
- List Building Mistakes – 23:02 minutes
- Copywriting Mistakes – 17:09 minutes
- PLR Product Mistakes – 16:30 minutes
- Product Creation Mistakes – 22:20 minutes
- Affiliate Marketing Mistakes – 14:25 minutes
- Traffic Generation Mistakes – 13:11 minutes
- Blogging Mistakes – 19:30 minutes
- Product Launch Mistakes – 26:32 minutes
- Affiliate Recruitment Mistakes – 8:41 minutes
- Membership Site Mistakes – 11:31 minutes
- Social Media Marketing – 11:17 minutes
Super Affiliate Marketing Strategies – 42:34 minutes (This popped up after two days of logging in?)
- Strategy #1 – Super Affiliate have Different Mindset and Focus
- Strategy #2 – Super Affiliates Invest in Knowledge
- Strategy #3 – Super Affiliates Have a Creative Mind
- Strategy #4 – Super Affiliates Give Real Value
- Strategy #5 – Super Affiliates Take What They Deserve
- Strategy #6 – Super Affiliates Plan Their Success
- Strategy #7 – Super Affiliates Replicate Success
- Strategy #8 – Super Affiliates Have Good Follow-Up
- Strategy #9 – Super Affiliates Learn from Mistakes
- Strategy #10 – Super Affiliates Never Give Up
#1: The Newbie Sales Machine – $97
- Done for you automated internet business system
- Sales funnel to sell this product
#2: Newbie Lessons – $19.95 (Fast Action Bonus #1)
- Web Hosting
- HTML Web Design
- CSS Styling
- Affiliate Marketing
- Amazon Affiliate
- Warrior Forum
- Social Media
- List Building
- Product Launch
- Video Creation
- SEO & Adwords
- Minisite & PLR Editing
- Graphic Design
- Google Tools
- Webmaster Tools
- Includes the 12 free videos above…
#3: Platinum Review Sites – $97 (Fast Action Bonus #2)
- Two new sites every month
- Includes video presenter, follow up email sequence, exit script to redirect the visitor to alternate offers, 100+ PLR articles, cloaked links, and tracking IDs
#4: Monthly Coaching Club – $1 for 7 days, then $20 per month
- This is shown on your dashboard
#5: Installation Service – $97
- They will install your product for you
#6: Upsell System – $97
- This is an “order bump” upsell system that continues to add new upsells with each customer purchase or exit
#7: Self-Hosted Affiliate System – $97
- This sets up an affiliate system so you can attract your own affiliates
#8: 6-Figure Coaching – $97
- How is this different from the Coaching Club above?
- Domain Name – $15.00 per year
- Website Hosting – $15 per month and up
- Autoresponder service – $19 per month and up
- Paid Advertising – $$$ per month
- Solo Ads (traffic) – $$$$ per month
Who Is This System For?
This would be for someone who’s familiar with affiliate marketing and want to try a done-for-you system.
It’s not beginner-friendly, despite the sales page saying so.
There’s no training for driving traffic to your site. That step is entirely up to you, and if you’re a beginner, you will really struggle.
Personally, I never find these systems to work, especially in the long run.
You might make some initial profit, but don’t expect it to work in the long run without significant editing and promotion.
You can also expect repeated pressure to purchase the upsells.
If you purchase them all, it becomes a fairly high price tag for something that may or may not work for you.
How Does It Work?
The first thing I did was research this fellow’s name on Google. Some social media sites came up so I went to those.
He doesn’t seem to have been active since 2016.
Both Twitter and Facebook’s last postings were 2016, and the product he posted on his Facebook page has a few angry customer comments.
His YouTube channel hasn’t had any new uploads since 2013.
This guy seems to be real, but where has he been? This is concerning to me.
Will you be able to contact him if you need to? Will there be any customer service?
This product’s website was created in 2015. And he seems to have fallen off the map in 2016. Hmm…
I’m sorry, but personally, I just can’t trust a product that doesn’t introduce you to the owner, let alone an owner who hasn’t been seen online in 3 to 4 years.
OK, so let’s start with the sales page. It looks quite impressive but there are some misleading statements made.
The Sales Page
The Video is decent as he explains that they do everything for you. All you have to do is:
“Simply log in, download, edit, upload and send traffic”
Unfortunately, as you read down the sales page, there are many misleading statements that just aren’t true.
Mislead #1 – New Websites?
A statement in the video is more than misleading. It’s an outright lie…
The only way you can get more websites is to buy the upsell for $97 and get two additional websites per month.
And could this mean the upsell is only good for a year? What happens after that?
Mislead #2 – Spinning PLR’s?
Aaron says the articles are PLR’s and that you can re-write, spin, and post them to your blog.
There are a couple of things that concern me here:
- First, the PLR’s. This means Private Label Rights. These are articles that someone else has written with the intention to sell the rights to his customers to use them as their own.
So OK, that’s not too bad except many PLR’s that these product creators use are outdated.
So depending on the product you’re selling, the information may no longer be relevant.
- The second issue is telling people they can spin them.
This means that you’re using a tool that re-writes the article by using different synonyms etc. And a lot of time they just don’t make sense anymore.
This strategy is no longer recommended.
Google used to accept these types of spun articles, many years ago, but no longer.
If it gets the sense that you’ve been spinning articles, Google won’t rank your website.
Mislead #3 – Poor Articles with Poor Keywords
He makes it sound like simply posting these articles to your site will attract traffic. Well, that’s true but only if they’re optimized with the proper keywords.
I looked through the articles I received with the two free landing pages, and I must say I was really disappointed. They would require a lot of work on my part to have them rank.
This is what I’d have to do:
- Not only re-write them myself but do some significant keyword research.
The keywords he gives are no good in my opinion. According to my keyword research tool, they either have no monthly searches or too much competition.
Maybe they were OK in 2015, but no longer. And without proper keywords, you won’t rank.
- All the articles were under 1000 words, with the majority under 700 words. That’s nowhere long enough.
In today’s article writing recommendations, you must write not only helpful and valuable content for your reader, but articles need to be between 1500 – 2500 words to rank.
Here’s a screenshot of one of the articles I received…
Look at the word count… 377 words. That’s crazy low! You’ll have to add at least 1000 more words…
Now, look at the keywords. They are all incredibly broad. There would be so much competition by large, authority websites that you’d never rank.
This is a screenshot of what my own research tool showed me…
These words may have a high monthly search average (Avg) but look at the amount of competition or QSR (quoted search results).
The QSR is how many other websites are using that keyword. I personally never use anything above 100, and will usually use those under 50 to rank!
It also tells me it a POOR choice to use, and the SEO happens to be 40 for these three. That means you only have a 40% chance of ranking on page one of a Google search.
These are just poor keywords and would require you to do a lot of research to find profitable ones!
Mislead #4 – What Step by Step Tutorials?
Yup, you got it! No tutorials unless you buy upsell #2.
As listed above, there are many videos in the Newbie Lessons, but how outdated are they? Are they very generic, or actual over-the-shoulder type support.
The sales pages for the upsells showed me that each section had several videos, but very short. They won’t offer enough help for a true beginner.
Here’s a screenshot of what’s in the HTML Web Design Tutorials…
Considering many people go to college to learn this, I just don’t think 17 short videos totalling 2 hours will teach you much, lol…
This also tells me it’s outdated because, with today’s CMS (WordPress, etc) and website builders, you don’t even need to know any of this.
Mislead #5 – Lucrative Opportunity?
For someone new to this industry, this sounds exciting. But all it means is becoming Aaron’s affiliate and promoting this product yourself for commission.
But in order to do this, you have to know how to promote, to begin with:
- Do you know how to create another website of your own?
- Do you have an email list to promote to?
- Do you have an advertising budget?
- Are you willing to pay hundreds for Solo Ads?
Solo Ads, by the way, are vendors who sell you the use of their email lists. It usually costs about $1 per click to send out your promotion.
The Free Product
When you first sign up for the free membership, you’re brought to the initial member dashboard. All this does is show you the type of membership you got, then you hit “next”…
So guess what? Yup… upsells, lol. The first upsell landing page is quite impressive, and as you scroll through, you’ll see two “fast action bonuses” you can click on. (These are upsells #2 & #3 above).
These landing pages are full of information and testimonials.
I can’t vouch for all the testimonies. I did some reverse image searches, and quite a few came up as old photos found online around 2011 – 2013.
So I have no idea if they are real testimonies.
If you wish to pass on this upsell, you must scroll down to the very bottom to click on “no thank-you”.
What You Get For Free!
You’ll quickly learn that the free product is very basic with no how-to tutorials.
So unless you know how to buy a domain name and create a website already, these downloads won’t do you any good.
If you do know what you’re doing, then all you get is the sales landing page, about 30 PLR articles (short), 3 emails and 2-4 Clickbank hoplinks.
This is a screenshot of the top of both landing pages you get…
Only one has a sales video, but no follow up email sequence, exit script, etc. that you get with the premium membership.
These are long-form landing pages you must upload to your hosting service.
Now I don’t know if this has just recently been permanently added for all new members, but the “Super Affiliate Strategies” training was added to my account after two days of joining the free membership.
This training is all about your “mindset”.
The remaining videos discuss the topic as listed above. These are slide presentations and offer quite a few “gold nuggets” of info for newbies.
These are a great addition to your free account!
I didn’t purchase any upsells for several reasons.
- This is a “faceless” sales promotion. Meaning you never see or are introduced to the actual owner. I rarely purchase anything unless I know the owner.
- There is no training on “traffic”. No matter what they promise to supply you with, a website is useless if you don’t know how to drive traffic to it!
- The training is quite shallow. There isn’t enough detailed “over the shoulder” training helping newbies.
- Done-for-you systems never work! The best method is to learn your own skillset from the ground up!
There are also many more upsells you’ll be persuaded to buy. They come up everywhere!
They claim to also send out additional offers to your list without notification.
I don’t know how’d they do this if you have your own email capture service or autoresponder. This sounds quite sketchy to me!
- 60-day money-back guarantee
- Free membership is basic but offers some good mindset and general information
- Landing pages are nicely done
- Not beginner-friendly
- No traffic training
- Done for you systems never work
- All members are using the same sales pages – Duplicate content
- Content is too short
- Not enough detailed training for newbies
- No opportunity to build a long-term passive business
- No community support
Final Thoughts And Recommendations
The free landing pages you get are well done and look quite nice. But the content you get would have to be significantly redone for any hopes of being ranked.
You’d have to lengthen the articles a lot and do your own keyword research.
The free training is OK but there’s no practical help here. It’s all about mindset and generic affiliate marketing information. You can read all about affiliate marketing here.
As far as all the upsells go, there are many! At every turn, you are persuaded to purchase yet another upsell to increase your chances of making money.
And as I said above, I rarely purchase any products from owners who won’t introduce themselves.
Is Super Sales Machine a scam? No
Would I recommend it? No
I don’t say this because it’s really bad, but because I don’t agree with done-for-you systems.
Learning how to build your own business is always the best way, especially when it comes to traffic.
- If you don’t know how to promote and drive traffic you won’t get any sales.
- If you don’t make sales, you won’t make money.
It’s a pretty simple strategy, lol! But there’s a lot more involved than what they tell you.
From what I’ve seen, you would actually make better money being Aaron’s affiliate than from promoting any of the niche websites.
And a lot of that has to do with having duplicate content on these sites. Imagine every member using the same sales page with the same content.
Google doesn’t like duplicate content, and though you might get some initial sales (if you have a huge following) when Google catches up to you, you could be ranked terribly low.
It would work better to promote on social media, but again, if you don’t have a huge following, your promotions won’t get in front of a lot of eyeballs.
Unless you’re willing to pay for advertising!
And again, if all the members are promoting on social media, that market will get saturated.
Imagine if you see the same ad, over and over again. Eventually, you’ll just click past it because it becomes annoying!
A Better Alternative
The issues above are just a few of the reasons why done-for-you systems don’t work. These days, you must build a personalized business, with your face on it, to attract sales.
And that means learning how to build your own business and create a loyal following. It’s not hard when you have the proper training and tools.
And this type of business is sustainable long-term offering you opportunities for passive income.
Can I offer you my honest recommendation?
I would love for you to come and see where I learned everything about affiliate marketing and the platform where I run my business to this day.
This is an all-inclusive platform that has everything you need under one roof. No need to hop around from site to site trying to figure out what to do. It’s all there for you.
Here’s a bit of what they offer:
- Training – Step by step courses, classrooms, tutorials, and live weekly webinars.
- A domain registry – An easy way to find the perfect name for your business.
- A website builder – With over 4,000 WordPress themes to choose from.
- Website hosting – With powerful servers, security, backups, and emails, and more.
- A keyword research tool – Find low-competition keywords for the best ranking.
- A large and active LIVE community – They always have your back!
- And much more…
The owners, who you meet and interact with whenever you wish, are so confident in their platform, that they allow you to start with a FREE starter membership. No credit cards necessary.
There’s really no other place like this online today!
If you click on the image below, you can read all about it. And when you join, I’ll be there to greet you and help you as long as you need me. See you soon!
So where did you hear about the Super Sales Machine? Probably in your inbox, right? I first saw it on social media and was curious.
If you have any questions or comments, please leave them below. I’ll get back to you right away, OK?