Are you wanting some online training to start your business as an affiliate marketer? Have you done some research and come across various names and programs, but are overwhelmed by the choices? Are you wondering what is the Chris Farrell Membership?
My name is Suzanne, and I’d like to help you narrow down your choices. Firstly, do you have a good definition of what affiliate marketing is? This is your first step!
Is The Chris Farrell Membership Legit? – My Review
This platform was created by Chris Farrell who started his marketing career as a “newbie” in 2008, and is now a successful internet marketer. Chris seems likable and genuine in his introductory video, and is upfront about your needing to put in the work and not promising you overnight millions.
This program is designed primarily for beginners or “newbies”. The material is excellent for people just starting out and offers you all the basics. It is NOT for those who already have the basics and want to further their knowledge. There is no advanced training in this course.
Below, I will go through some positive and negative aspects of this membership. Without going into great detail about every little thing, let me cover the most important things I believe you might be looking for to make a decision.
The Good And The Bad
- $4.95 for seven days, then $37 per month or $297 per year (works out to $24.75 per month).
- easy cancellation process.
- no free trial or membership.
- the training requires you to set up Aweber, an autoresponder service, which starts at about $20 per month (not stated upfront). You’re payment is now up to $57 per month.
- is there anything good about upsells?
- $997 for the Mentor Me program, $497 for the 4 Week Fast Track program, all of which are not stated upfront, but rather pushed after you buy your membership.
- video training broken down into easy to understand daily segments, with supplemental manuals and blueprints. For beginners needing training to start their online business.
- “10 minutes to Success” training broken down in 10 minute videos over 31 days.
- basic training on making videos, using Facebook, social media and social bookmarking, SEO, keywords, etc., 1000+ videos
- the videos are very basic and not frequently updated. Some are totally outdated for today’s Google ranking methods. They used to work the past but not since Google updated their algorithms with the “Panda” roll out.
- the “10 minutes to success” implies monetary success, but what he doesn’t state is its only success to accomplishing the tasks, not making money (for those of you looking for early or quick success).
- the training, though easy to understand, is very basic. You will need to go elsewhere fairly soon for further training to advance your skills and business success.
- the bulk of his training is focused on “squeeze pages” for email marketing. No focus on website building or WordPress training.
- ready-to-go websites for beginners with zero experience.
- premade niche packs, link cloaker, easy video suite, and a graphics package.
- no keyword search or competition tool (which is vital for a successful business).
- hosting only available with upfront payment of yearly membership. Monthly members must find hosting elsewhere for up to $20 per month. You’re monthly payment is now approx. $77 per month.
- Ummm….see below.
- In my opinion there is no true community. The support comes by a forum format, and with 10’s of thousands of threads, its very difficult to find answers to your questions.
- You can leave questions, but this can be detrimental to your training if your answers don’t come immediately. The only access to Mr. Farrell comes with pricey upsells.
So What Do I Think?
This training program is definitely legit! It’s a great jumping off point if you’re a beginner in this business and want to learn the basics on a little of everything. Mr. Farrell is very successful himself and strikes me as a pleasant teacher.
The only issue I have is you’re having to look around online again, in possibly a few months, to find training to further your education and build a successful business.
What if I told you I have a better alternative for you. The platform I use is beginner friendly, including advanced training for intermediate to advanced marketers.
It has all the tools you need in one place for no extra cost. No need to look for further education or services. And it has a free membership for as long as you wish. It’s called Wealthy Affiliate, and its my #1 Choice. Please check it out to see what you think!
You may want to visit my other reviews as well.
Are you a beginner marketer? I’d love to hear your experiences. If you’d like to leave me any questions or comments, I’d be happy to get back to you.
And if you know of anyone who would benefit from this review, please share!