If you’re looking for ways to make money online, there are many great methods. One of them is to build an eCommerce or dropshipping store.
While researching, you’ve probably come across AliProfits, right? But is this product legit, or just another scam.
I totally understand your apprehension. There are so many scams that sound convincing, and if you don’t know how to tell the difference, it gets frustrating.
I’m glad you’re here to read my review. I want to show you what to expect if you buy this product. I’ll show you what’s inside and how it works. So by the end, you’ll be able to make an informed decision, OK?
Would you like to know the easiest way to make money online? Come and see where I learned to build my own successful and profitable business online.
- 1 What Is Ali Profits?
- 2 My Summary Review Video
- 3 Who Is This System For?
- 4 How Does It Work?
- 5 Pros
- 6 Cons
- 7 Final Thoughts And Recommendations
What Is Ali Profits?
This product claims to show you how to source products on Alibaba, to sell on Shopify, eBay, or Amazon as an eCommerce store.
This is a Clickbetter product and says the creator’s name is Shawn Josiah. This is a fake pen name, and the owner is unknown.
Ali Profits – $37
Instructions – A brief introduction to the member platform in text.
For B2B Income – How to make money selling to businesses. Videos from 4 to 8 minutes long.
- Setting Up Your Alibaba Account Trade Assurance
- Finding A Highly Converting Product To Sell
- How To Reduce Your Risk As A Buyer
- Getting Started Contacting Suppliers
- Testing Your Alibaba Samples
- Moving Forward With An Order
- Placing Your Order Using The Online Order Form
- Making Payment Through Alibaba
- Having Your Product Shipped From Alibaba
- When Your Shipped Product Arrives
- Conclusion And Finishing Touches
For B2C Income – How to make money selling to regular everyday customers. Videos 4-8 minutes long.
- How To Create Your Ecomm Website
- Uploading Products & Managing Inventory System
- Installing & Customizing The Design of Your Store
- Adding Pages, Content, Managing Blog, Linking Social Media Accounts
- Setting Up Shipping Methods, Shipping Conditions & Rules, Setting Up Payment Gateway
- Buying & Linking Up Domain With Your Online Store
- Connecting Aliexpress To Shopify With Oberlo
- Creat Your Oberlo Account & Selecting Products in Oberlo
- Importing Products From Oberlo to Your Shopify Store
- Import From Aliexpress To Shopify Using Oberlo Chrome Extension
- Overlo Suppliers
- Setting Up Auto Updates & Pricing in Oberlo
- Finalizing Oberlo With Aliexpress
Main Guide – 99-page ebook
- Cheatsheet on how to monetize with Ali profits
Case Study – 33-page ebook
- A success story of a student’s first $2K month with Ali profits.
Cheat & Tips – PDF’s
- Cheat Sheet
- 30 Powerful Tips to Optimize Your Business
- Entrepreneurial Success: Step by step system to program your mind for success – 70 page PDF
- Entrepreneurial Success: Checklist – 4 page PDF
- Entrepreneurial Success: Mindmap – jpg image
- Entrepreneurial Success: Cheat Sheet – 4 page PDF
Free Training (not free) – other Clickbank product promotions
- Six Figure Success Academy
- The Lurn Summit
#1: Turbo Server Speed – $9.99 (on checkout page)
- To get the fastest server
#2: Tri Money Machine – $197, downsell $97
- Triple your income by selling on all 3 platforms
- Oberlo membership – $29.90 to $79.90 per month
- Shopify store – $29 to $299 per month
- Products to sell – $$$$ per month
- Paid advertising – $$$ per month (optional)
My Summary Review Video
Who Is This System For?
This product would be for those who are interested in starting an eCommerce (dropshipping) business. The training is decent and has some step by step videos for you to follow.
I highly suggest that you have some online experience before entering this venture. It’s nowhere as easy as the sales video lets on. There are no overnight riches to be had with eCommerce.
This training will show you how to get set up, but then what? You will have to find additional support elsewhere. This product doesn’t provide any kind of member community for support.
Ecommerce is a real way to make money online, but it’s one of the hardest and time-consuming methods. This method will take countless hours each day to keep your inventory up to date, deal with purchases and returns, and handle all the customer service yourself.
How Does It Work?
Whether or not this system can work, you’ll often find the sales page and video to be full of hype. The creators hope that they can get you so excited about making money, that you’ll buy before you even think twice.
What Does The Sales Video Say?
I could show you the many ways the video does this, but this review would be a mile long, haha.
He tells you many things that just aren’t true, like:
- His name is Shawn J.
This is a fake pen name because he doesn’t want to disclose who he really is. Why? Maybe because he doesn’t want any backlash from unsatisfied customers.
- How his first 100 customers have made an average of $15, 938 per month.
Well, that’s too easy to say. Where’s the proof?
- He claims you can make $2500 per day on autopilot with only 30 minutes of work each day.
This is a lie for sure. No one who runs any type of eCommerce or dropshipping business knows it’s a complicated and time-consuming way to make money.
And more times than not, when someone tells you he’s made XX amounts of dollars in sales, it’s not profits! He hasn’t taken off all the expenses of an eCommerce business yet. And they’re quite a lot!
I’ll pick out the more obvious things I saw, and share them with you. This way you could pick out similar methods used in other product promotions, OK?
#1: Fake Testimonials
Wow, these product creators keep using the same few actors that I’ve seen over and over again in different sales videos. These actors are freelance, and hire themselves out on sites like Fiverr.
Here’s just a couple of them I’ve often seen…
So why do they use these fake testimonials?
- For one thing, they probably don’t have any successful members who are willing to give them testimonials.
- Secondly, I believe it’s because they think the actors sound better and more convincing. Which is true. It’s very professional. But that’s what’s so fake about it. It’s too perfect!
#2: Scarcity Tactics
These creators love to press your buttons by telling you there are only so many spots left, so you’d better hurry.
In this case, he tells you he limits the monthly spots available, taking only 20 students at a time. This way they can properly work with a fewer number and give them the attention they need.
Another lie! This is a Clickbetter product that’s available to anyone at any time.
The owner puts his products on these affiliate networks in hopes that many affiliates will promote his system for him. The more the better so he can make a lot of money.
And you can bet that it’ll never be taken down until he stops making that money.
As for giving the 20 members his undivided attention? This is hilarious because most of the time these guys don’t even reply to your emails. Sheesh!
#3: The Usual Sob Story
Though sharing something about yourself is a nice way to connect with your audience, but these sob stories are over the top.
When you’ve watched enough sales videos like this one, you’ll soon begin to notice how they follow a general script of sorts.
Something like this:
- Something happens to his job or his health, and he’s almost ruined.
- He can no longer take care of his wife and children.
- Someone he knows shows up with an idea.
- He launches the system and makes immediate money.
- Now he’s rich and wants to help people.
As I said, this story is a little different. They’ll change it up for each new video, but it usually goes along those lines.
So besides these obvious red flags, and all the hyped up and unrealistic income claims, let’s see if the product holds up to its many promises.
Does The Product Deliver?
When you first get inside the member area and click on “instructions”, you’re shown a welcome letter from someone named Daniel. Who the heck is Daniel??
I have no idea who he is, other than he’s signed it “your personal assistant”. No mention of the supposed owner called Shawn Josiah (not that I expected to, haha).
The video training in the B2B Income section is actually quite good. It shows you step by step how to source your products, purchase and ship your items.
But then what? After all this training, they leave you hanging. How does all this information help you sell to other businesses?
This section made way more sense in that it helps you set up your eCommerce store.
Shopify is the platform you’d use to host your eCommerce website, and Oberlo is a platform to help you find products for your store. You can start with a free account with Oberlo, but it limits what you can do.
This section contains only one PDF about how one student made over $2K in his first month of using Ali profits. This PDF lays out exactly what this person did to achieve that.
Is this true or fake? That’s hard to say. It could very well be true, but please keep in mind that this isn’t the norm.
It certainly is possible to make this kind of sales in one month, but the key here is “Sales”. That’s not “Profits”.
When you own an eCommerce store, there are many overhead costs to consider:
- The membership cost of your eCommerce platform, like Shopify for instance.
- The hosting costs of your website if you choose not to reside on Shopify, etc.
- The cost of purchasing all your products upfront.
- Paid advertising to promote your business.
- Solo Ads to promote via an email list, if you don’t have one yet.
These are your main costs. So once you subtract all those monthly costs from your monthly sales, then you get your profits. And they’re not as high as you may hope.
You see, when you order products from China, they tend to be quite cheap, therefore harder to sell. Because so many other businesses are selling the same things, your markup price can’t be too high.
You need to remain competitive in pricing to outsell your competitors.
The other thing is shipping. Yes, shipping from China to your customer is fairly cheap, but only if it’s light in weight.
Have you ever ordered anything from China? I have! And it takes forever to get here if it does.
Can you see the problem here? Angry customers. And they’ll come to you, not China’s manufacturer.
Your bonus is a PLR product that was first released in 2016. That’s OK because it’s a topic that doesn’t really change. It’s all about your mindset. You can read about it at IDPLR.com.
The main product is all about programming your mind for success. Here’s a screenshot of the chapters for you…
This has nothing to do with the product, but just an overall study that could help any new entrepreneur.
This may be free for you to look at, lol. But that’s it. And it has nothing to do with AliProfits. He shows you two additional Clickbank products in hopes of making more money from you.
The first is called Six Figure Sucess Academy. I’ve written a review on this product if you’re interested.
The second product is the Lurn Summit. For $1, you’ll be able to view the recordings of the summit, which took place in 2018. There will also be an opportunity for you to join a $67 per month membership.
The Missing Piece
The most important aspect of any successful online business is traffic. If you have no traffic coming to your site, you’ll have no potential customers.
This product talks about how to add content to your site, and link to social media, but unless you know how to drive traffic there, you’re dead in the water, lol.
Training on various traffic methods is vital to your business. And because there is none here, you would either have to be experienced with online strategies or have to go elsewhere for this training.
Alternatives To Consider
If you’re unsure about purchasing a product from an unknown person with questionable support, there are many alternatives for you.
Dropshipping is a real way to make money online, and it’s a much more complicated process than this product teaches you. If you truly want to try your hand at dropshipping, here are much better ways to learn how:
- Udemy has some awesome courses on dropshipping, and they’re often on sale for as low as $9.99.
- DropShipLifestyle is a legitimate service offering beginners the training you need from the ground up.
- Shopify has some of their own, free training!
- Amazon FBA is another alternative.
- 60-day money-back guarantee
- Low cost
- Decent video training
- Unrealistic income claims
- Buying from China is risky
- Ecommerce is time-consuming
- Requires a budget upfront to purchase products
- No support group
- No opportunity to make passive income
Final Thoughts And Recommendations
Overall, I think AliProfits is OK for your $37, but I don’t believe it to be enough to help you become successful. Starting an eCommerce business involves a lot of trial and error. The learning curve is steep and requires a lot of time to master.
This is where a community of like-minded people would greatly benefit you. Without this, you’ll be searching for answers all over the net.
Is AliProfits a scam? No
Would I recommend it? Yes, with an online experience
A platform like DropShipLifestyle, or even Shopify, will at least be there for you day in and day out.
As I previously stated, this isn’t the easiest way to make money online. If you’re a beginner and looking for some way to make an extra income, there are much easier ways to make money. And that would be affiliate marketing. That’s how I started, years ago, and love it!
Can I make you my honest recommendation?
I would really like for you to come and see where I learned everything about affiliate marketing, and where I run my business to this day.
This is an all-inclusive platform that has everything you need under one roof. No need to hop around from site to site trying to figure out what to do. It’s all there for you.
Here’s a bit of what they offer:
- Training – Step by step courses, classrooms, tutorials, and live weekly webinars.
- A domain registry – An easy way to find the perfect name for your business.
- A website builder – With over 4,000 WordPress themes to choose from.
- Website hosting – With powerful servers, security, backups, and emails, and more.
- A keyword research tool – Find low-competition keywords for the best ranking.
- A large and active LIVE community – They always have your back!
- And much more…
And the owners, who you meet and interact with whenever you wish, are so confident in their platform, that they allow you to start with a FREE starter membership. No credit cards necessary.
There’s really no other place like this online today!
If you click on the image below, you can read all about it. And when you join, I’ll be there to greet you and help you as long as you need me. See you soon!
So where did you hear about AliProfits? Did it come to your inbox, or on Facebook? I got mine in my inbox, lol.
If you have any questions or comments, please leave them below and I’ll get back to you.