What is the Six Figure Success Academy? If you’ve watched the webinar, then you’ve heard what the owners are saying about their product. But what aren’t they saying? Surely it’s not that easy?
I’m glad to see you doing research on this product before jumping in. It’s certainly a lot of money, and I’d hate to see you frustrated after paying such a high ticket price.
I’ve discovered many new things that the webinar doesn’t discuss. I’ve laid them all out for you so that by the end of this review, you’ll have everything you need to make an informed decision.
And if you’re nervous about spending so much money, come and see where I learned how to make money online. You can start for free…
What Is The Six Figure Success Academy?
This is a course and software program showing you how to sell other people’s courses via webinars. It was created by Ty Cohen and Mike Balmaceda, and launched in June 2018.
Two payment plans: Full payment of $997, or two payments of $547.
Week 1: Crash Course In Webinars
- How to Start This Business
- Get Clear on Your Goals
- The 8 Most Profitable Niches
- 10 Day Daily Cheat Sheet
- Automating This Business
- Access to Our Community
Week 2: Find A Bob
- How We Help Bob & Why
- The Best Places to Find Bob(s)
- Exact Messages to Send Them
- What to Do When They Say “Yes”
- Become Your Own Bob
Week 3: Making The Video
- Process Models Videos at $10M+
- Clone Our $10M+ Template Instantly
- Bob Gives You Everything You Need
- Done-For-You Video (Special)
- How to Virtually Guarantee Sales
- Video Done in Less Than 2 Weeks
- Only Need to Do This One Time
Week 4: Set It Up
- Bob Finalizes the Video for You
- Getting Video Ready to Watch
- Beginner Shortcut to Set Up
- Automating This Process
- 4 Hour Work Week
- Getting to the Money Quickly
Week 5: Influencer
- How to Find the Best Influencers
- Download, Copy & Paste Scripts
- Getting Them to Say “Yes”
- Done-for-You 1st Influencer (Special)
- Exactly What Influencer Does
- You Make Money!
- Case Studies $10k in 90 Minutes
Week 6: Scaling
- Domino Effect on Steroids
- Generate Repeat Income Weekly
- How to Get to $100,000+ Quickly
- Copy & Paste Secret: 5-10x Your Sales
- Easily Sell Online in Any Niche
- 5 Words Turn $5k into $30k-$50k+
- Build a Huge Email List
Bonus #1 to 3
- These give you hot & profitable niche ideas, a 2-sentence email template, and a beginner shortcut & automation.
Fast Action Bonus #1 to #3
- This includes the “Quick Webinar Creator” software, a daily cheat sheet, and some case studies.
Fash Action Super Bonus #1 to #5
- These give you scripts for your webinar, copy/paste their best selling webinar promotions, 5 profitable words, how to scale in less than 30 days, and how to become your own Bob.
When you become an affiliate of this program, you are paid $400 for each sale.
Recommended tools are:
- GoToWebinar – $134 to $639 per month, or $1,248 to $6,468 paid annually
- Clickfunnels – $97 to $297 per month
If you are serious about starting this as a business, which will help your authority when reaching out to course creators, you will also need at a minimum:
- A website
- A domain name – $15.00 / year (average)
- Website hosting – $30 per month and up
- An advertising budget – $$$/month
Therefore, it’s $997 upfront plus $233 per month and up.
Who Is This Training For?
Six Figure Success Academy is for those who would like to sell other people’s courses for high ticket prices. This product includes a 6-week course as well as the software that creates your webinar.
This type of marketing would best suit an online marketer with an already established website and following.
Even though there’s training, someone completely new to this industry will have to overcome a steep learning curve. There is also a lack of training on traffic sources, which is a key ingredient to getting any sales. A newbie won’t know how to do this without proper training and tools.
Those who have some affiliate marketing experience will be more comfortable with the terminology and reasoning behind the training. And they will know what’s required to drive traffic to their webinars.
I can also see this being effective for those persons who are comfortable reaching out to and negotiating with course creators. Some templates are included for the initial contact, but following that, it’s up to you.
How Does It Work?
This product is available in Clickbank and promoted via email marketing. So you probably got the invitation in your inbox.
You’re asked to sign up for the webinar, which explains what the program is all about. It’s a decent webinar, but expect a certain amount of hype with many scarcity tactics.
I do believe this is a sound concept, and could potentially make you an income. BUT, I’d like to play devil’s advocate here and point out the issues I have, OK?
Right off the bat, you’re presented with some pretty phenomenal income claims. There’s no way to know if this is fake or not. It could be possible, but not for everyone. If they’re showing their own sales, keep in mind that they’ve been online for many years, and probably have HUGE mailing lists.
They make a great show of how you can make an income with very little work.
This makes me nervous because all forms of marketing take WORK.
They outline the three basic steps to follow, which make it look much easier than it is. But this is a sales video, remember. you can expect them to say anything and everything to convince you to buy.
The Scarcity Tactics
You can usually expect the product creators to include ways to put pressure on you. These come in the form of a countdown clock, a “special discount” applied for you for only so many hours, fast action bonuses if you sign up immediately, etc.
These are all fake because if you refresh the page the next day or two, the clock starts over, LOL. And the fast action bonuses they offered in June 2018 are still available at the writing of this review, in April 2019!
You aren’t getting the complete truth here.
- The additional cost for their recommended 3rd party tools will run you hundreds of dollars per month. And that’s before you make any profits.
- They claim the course owner you find will pay for these costs. I don’t know why they would say something like that. How would they know? They couldn’t! It just sounds better to the listener.
- If you even find a “Bob” course creator, and he agrees to let you sell his course for 1000X more money, there are many repercussions that could happen. I’ll get into that further down, OK?
- They say you can use the traffic that the course owner already has. Well, that’s great if they’ve been around for a while and have a large following, but what if they don’t. Then it’s up to you to drive more traffic to the webinar.
- And how do you do that if you don’t have a huge email list yourself? Yup, paid advertising! This gets extremely pricey with no guarantees of sales.
The training is quite detailed and will show you the steps they take to find a course creator (or influencer) and sell their already created course for a high ticket price.
You are also given access to their software, which can create a webinar when you upload the course information. It’s basic and comes out looking like a slide presentation.
This isn’t enough for success though, because they still recommend you purchase a membership with GoToWebinar, to get the webinar in front of people.
And you will also need Clickfunnels to create landing pages to drive people to your webinar.
What they don’t have is any information on traffic sources. They say this course is great for complete beginners with no online experience, yet leave out a crucial step.
They are assuming that the influencer you reach out to will have a large audience already. That’s not always the case. In fact, an influencer with a large audience:
- Has been around for a while and has his own webinars.
- Is probably already selling his course for a high ticket price.
- Won’t be interested in working with an “unknown” in the industry.
Mike and Cohen are making a lot of money because they can afford all the extra costs, and they are known within the marketing community. This makes a big difference with who will be willing to work with you.
There could be a downside to this strategy. Let me explain…
They want you to find a course creator who is selling their product on sites like Udemy, which sells courses for all different topics. These courses sell for about $10 and up.
I don’t think it would be hard to convince the creator to try and sell his course for $1000, but what happens if the audience finds out that they used to be able to buy the course for only $10?
The course is the same! No added value! Just a ridiculous price so that you, and the owner can make commissions!
- Your reputation could be permanently ruined. Online purchasers are getting quite savvy with their research. If they find out you’re trying to push a course for 1000X the actual value, just to make a larger commission, they won’t stay silent for too long.
- The course creators reputation could be ruined as well. If he had been previously selling his course for $10, he probably has some customers already. What if they’ve posted a review or commented on his “amazing” $10 course.
Don’t you think researchers will come across that information at some point? Imagine what they’ll have to say to the owner after paying $1000 for the same thing, LOL. I know I’d be “ticked off”… to put it politely…
The Scary Refund Policy
You have 1-29 days claim your refund, but be prepared to dot your I’s and cross your T’s if you hope to get anything back.
According to their refund policy, you have to “prove”:
- That you’ve taken all the training and corresponding actions.
- Show documented proof that you’ve finished and been awarded the completion certification.
- That you’ve contacted at least 2 potential clients each day throughout the course, using their recommended strategies.
- That you’ve contacted their support team at least 3 separate times to request advice.
You must document all your proof in a Google Doc when each action was performed because Google tracks when you update the document. This will prove that you implemented what you’ve been taught within 7 days of purchase.
You must attempt everything taught for at least 7 days, then meet all the requirements exactly as stated. No Exceptions!
I spent a lot of time researching everything I could about this product, and couldn’t find any actual user reviews. Well, I found one, but it was the typical fake user that I’ve seen in so many other products I’ve reviewed lately.
It’s actually quite funny, because all the other times I’ve seen this video, it was for very low-quality products that I would never recommend.
Take a peek…
Here are some other reviews with the same video:
Notice how it’s the same exact video for each product. All they’ve done is swap out the product logo…haha!
So why with this one? All the other products have fake owner names and material that wouldn’t work for anyone. This product has a few issues, but it’s an OK product.
The owners are real people, and the training is good, so why the fake user video? Hmm…
Besides the fake user video above, I could find no actual user reviews showing that they’ve actually made any money with this product. There were testimonies in the webinar, but who knows if these are real? Anything can be done to make it look real.
All the review posts I found were obviously from the product’s own affiliates. They just restated what the webinar said, and everything was all rosy and positive. Really?? Simple research showed me a few flaws…
So ultimately, I believe the people making money with this are the affiliates. Not by using the training and software, but by turning around and selling the actual product, LOL.
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee (with proven documentation)
- Detailed training
- Sound concept
- Expensive for beginners
- Unreasonable income claims
- Required to purchase 3rd party tools
- No training on traffic sources
- Strict refund policy after 30 days
Final Thoughts And Recommendations
As I said above, this is a sound concept, which could work for some people. But regardless of easy, they make it sound, it won’t be. There’s a lot of work involved in reaching out to influencers, convincing them you can help, providing a quality webinar they’ll expect, driving traffic, etc.
Influencers are called that for a reason. They’ve been around a long time, and are well known in their niche. Though these are the people you are supposed to contact, I really don’t believe they’ll be too interested in working with you. They know the cost of disappointing their audience, and won’t risk upsetting them.
And anyway, if they are that well known, why would they need you anyway??
Yet with that being an understated fact, they don’t discuss, there should be opportunities with smaller, less known course creators.
Do I think Six Figure Success Academy is a scam? No
Would I recommend it? Yes, but not beginners
If you are in a position to spend this kind of money and take a chance, then go for it. Just remember the scary refund policy, OK?
Do you have your own business already set up that this could complement? And if not, would this be something that would interest you? There are much easier ways to make money online.
Can I make you an honest recommendation?
If you are new to online affiliate marketing and would like to learn how to create your own profitable business, then I’d love for you to come and see where I learned everything, and where I run my business from.
They have everything you need, all under one roof. Exceptional step by step training, tools needed for success, and a large active community. All are integrated right into the platform. No third party tools, and no Facebook group.
You will learn many different ways to earn a passive income. No just via webinars. You can even start for free! I’ve been there since 2011, and loving it!
If you click on the image below, you can read all about it. When you join, I’ll be there to greet you and help you along for as long as you need. Hope to see you soon!
Have you been considering the Six Figure Success Academy? I hope I was able to fill in the blanks so you know exactly what to expect. If you’ve purchased it, can you share your experience? We’d love to hear from you.