Are you looking for real ways to make money online? Legitimate ways? Take a peek at the following infographic. It has 10 great ways you can earn some extra cash. Possibly even a lot of cash.
Number eight is my favourite, lol. But that’s because it’s what I do for a living. It has the potential to create a great income and a passive one at that.
If you’d like to see where I learned all about affiliate marketing, please click here
- 1 10 Scam Free Ways To Make Money Online
- 1.0.1 #1. Sell Stock Photos
- 1.0.2 #2. Sell Stuff on Ebay
- 1.0.3 #3. Become a Freelance Writer
- 1.0.4 #4. Paid to Review
- 1.0.5 #5. Get Paid to Read Emails
- 1.0.6 #6. Write Articles on eHow.com
- 1.0.7 #7. Play Games
- 1.0.8 #8. Affiliate Marketing
- 1.0.9 #9. Get Paid to Search
- 1.0.10 #10. Help Local Businesses with their SEO
10 Scam Free Ways To Make Money Online
As you can see in the above infographic, these are just 10 of the many ways you can make money online. Let’s go over them in more detail…
#1. Sell Stock Photos
Are you a gifted photographer and have all your work sitting on your computer? Why not sell them as stock photos. It may not make you rich, but it will earn you a great supplemental income. Here are some companies you might consider:
- Getty Images – they have the highest quality imagery online, and a high res image can list for hundreds of dollars. You must sign an exclusivity contract though, so all your eggs are in one basket (with submitted images).
- iStock – though owned by Getty Images, they are not exclusive. The selling prices aren’t as high, but you can earn a higher percentage of each sale.
- Shutterstock– this company is probably the king of microstock, and have an enormous customer base. They are non-exclusive and are more suited to editorial styles vs creative styles.
- Adobe Stock – this is a newer company, launched in 2015. This is the perfect platform for customers using Adobe software. They are non-exclusive and your percentage of each sale is higher than other companies.
#2. Sell Stuff on Ebay
I’m sure you’ve been on Ebay at least once. You can find just about anything on that platform. That’s good news because this is how you can sell your own extra stuff or start your own store with Shopify and sell other people’s stuff. You know… all the things you find in your parent’s garage. It’s new but never used.
Or maybe you’ve been to a recent auction and couldn’t resist bidding on a huge pile of ____. You fill in the blank, haha. Many people also set up a dropshipping business, with items shipped directly from China to their customer’s address. No need to store inventory!
Here’s a link to the Ebay site discussing “All about selling“.
And here’s the link to Shopify. You’re not restricted to Ebay. You can set up shop on places like Amazon or Facebook too.
#3. Become a Freelance Writer
Do you enjoy writing? Does it matter what you write? If not, you could pick up a lot of work as a freelance writer. Even more, if you write as a ghostwriter. There are many marketers who don’t like writing, and you can fill the void.
There are many platforms online to advertise your services. And once you’ve built a nice portfolio, you can raise your rates or possibly work exclusively for a large company.
Here are a handful of services you can advertise on:
- Upwork – this is probably the largest freelance platform online. Because it’s global, and if you can write in specific languages, you might find a considerable amount of work here.
- Guru – this site has excellent customer service, which has its customers coming back again and again. As a freelancer, just create a profile and submit quotes to open jobs.
- Textbroker – unlike the previous two companies, that offer more than just writing services, Textbroker is strictly a content writing service. If you enjoy writing articles, product descriptions, or campaigns, this is for you.
#4. Paid to Review
Have you heard about the 7 yr. old boy on YouTube who is making millions reviewing toys? OK, not everyone can do this but it just goes to show you what possible for reviewers.
Did you know that 97% of consumers regularly read reviews of products before they buy? You could build your own review website. Then people who are in the same niche as you would be willing to pay you to allow them to advertise on your site.
#5. Get Paid to Read Emails
I know this sounds sketchy, but it’s real, really! You won’t get rich, but it’s a quick and easy way to earn some extra cash.
These aren’t personal emails, lol. They’re emails from reward sites that contain links to their advertisers (online stores, etc.). For every new visitor they send to these advertisers, they get a commission. And in turn, they pay you for being that new visitor.
Be careful searching for a legitimate company though. There’s probably two scams for every legit one. Here are a few legit ones:
- Inbox Dollars – this site offers more than just emails, like surveys, offers, and games.
- Cash4Offers – like above, this site offers more than just emails.
- Uniqpaid – similar to the above two, but this can also pay out in bitcoins.
There are others like FusionCash, Unique Rewards, and CashCrate. But these are restricted to the US only and I couldn’t access them from Canada.
#6. Write Articles on eHow.com
If you have skills and can write how-to tutorials, submitting articles to eHow is a great way to make money. You just need to learn how to choose the right keywords. This is because they pay you part of the ad revenue they make off your page. So the more people who find your page online, the more money you can make.
#7. Play Games
This is probably every junior higher’s dream job, lol. Come to think of it, my 32 yr. old son still loves online games! But did you know you could earn money doing this?
You can sell virtual gold from video games for real cash. And that’s because impatient gamers can’t be bothered to earn the gold needed to level up or buy their characters weapons. Instead, they purchase gold from other people who have worked for it.
There’s a 17 yr old young man in the UK making $10,000/month farming gold with RuneScape. You can also farm gold in online games such as World of Warcraft, Clash Royale, Clash of Clans, Overwatch, etc.
#8. Affiliate Marketing
Affiliate marketing is an excellent way to make money online. You get paid a commission for selling someone else’s merchandise, like Nike for instance. Or, you can sell digital products, created either by you or another person.
If you visit sites like Clickbank, you can find numerous products to promote. If you have a niche your blogging about, you can find products to recommend to your visitors. When they buy, you get a commission.
Or you can use email marketing and create a campaign that attracts visitors. Once they click on your link (usually found on a social media ad), they’re brought to your landing page, which tries to persuade them to buy.
There are many methods to earn money through affiliate marketing. And if this is something you want to learn, then I highly recommend Wealthy Affiliate. This is where I learned, and still live, lol.
#9. Get Paid to Search
Google is what most people think about when they want to search something online. Did you know that there are new search engines popping up all the time? And they’re willing to pay you if you use them as your go-to search engine. Here are a few ideas for you:
- Qmee – this is actually a browser extension with works with Google, Bing, Yahoo, Amazon, and Ebay. You search like you normally would and see the dollars and cents add up in the corner. You can cash out at any time with PayPal. And if you use Bing, you can also rack up Bing Rewards!
- Swagbucks – they offer more than just surveys and polls. If you search the web right from their site and hit a qualifying website, you can earn cash back for shopping at that store.
- Microsoft Rewards – this is actually Bing rewards. You earn points by searching on Bing and then spend them on games, movies, or anything from the Microsoft store.
#10. Help Local Businesses with their SEO
Do you know how SEO works? If you’ve had any training on SEO strategies, and know how to create an online presence, then why not offer your services to local companies.
Most businesses now have websites, but not all know how to get the attention their websites need. In order to get online sales, you need online traffic. And there are certain steps they need to accomplish to get those visitors to their site.
This could be a lucrative business for you. And it doesn’t necessarily need to be local. Many companies operate strictly online.
If you would like to learn more about SEO, or anything related to online marketing, please click the button below. This platform has the best training online and can help you start your own successful marketing business. And if you do decide to join the free membership, I will happily meet you on the inside and guide you all the way!
So what do you think? Is there anything here that interests you? I hope so. If not, there are other articles on my site for you to read about making money online. Just click the “Making Money” tab at the top of your page.
If you have any comments or questions, please leave them below. I’d love to hear from you.