Are you using YouTube for video marketing? It’s a great way to increase engagement with your business.
Have you heard about live streaming videos? People are enjoying watching videos in real-time.
If you’ve been looking into the topic, you’ve most likely come across a new product called the 1st Page Ranker.
The question you have now though is whether it’s legit or another fancy scam.
There are so many sites pushing this product right now because it’s new. But those reviews seem to be only saying what the sales page says.
They only say the pros, but don’t review the cons.
I’m so happy you’re here, researching this product. My honest review will talk about all aspects of this product, the pros and cons.
That way you can make an informed decision about whether this product is for you, OK?
I’ll show you what’s inside and how it works. Then give you my honest opinion and recommendations.
And if you’re just starting out with online marketing, come and see where I learned to be successful.
What Is The 1st Page Ranker?
This is a JVZoo product created by Yogesh Agarwal. It was launched on July 9th, 2019. This is software that is supposed to get you both Google and YouTube 1st page ranking with just 3 clicks.
He claims to exploit a clever loophole in YouTube which gets you ranked on both platforms.
He will show you how to “Livestream” prerecorded videos on YouTube on autopilot, which is something both Google and YouTube are loving.
1st Page Ranker – $47 ($10 off coupon included)
- Shows your work in progress.
- Shows your YouTube accounts.
- It can have 30 YouTube channels.
- All tabs for using the software.
Tab #1 – Get Rankings
- Create a live video instantly, or respin the video for three consecutive events.
- Ability to grab the top-performing YouTube videos according to keywords.
- Enter your titles, descriptions and tags.
Tab #2 – Video Studio
- Create your own video, or download it from YouTube.
- 30 video uploads monthly.
- Rebrand videos.
- Green screen options.
- Multi-language options.
Tab #3 – Settings
- This is your account settings and where you perform the 1st time setup.
Tab #4 – Image Studio
- Picture gallery – to create and save your thumbnail images.
- Image editor – for editing your thumbnail images.
Tab #5 – Lead Generation
- Contains your email templates
- Schedule your emails
Tab #6 – SEO Analysis
- comprehensive SEO checker for you or your clients
- Video Spinner
- Text Spinner
- 10 Top Performing Headlines For Your Videos
- 30 Minutes Live Consultation For Marketing Strategy
- Ezee Rank Tracker Lite Version
#1: 1st Page Ranker Pro – $21.97 per month or $67 one time payment
#2: 1 Click Rebrander – $47, downsell $37
#3: AIO Video & SEO Suite – $67, downsell $57
#4: Expert Training – $147, downsell $97
#5: Reseller Agency Edition
- 250 licenses for $197
- unlimited licenses for $247
- downsell to 100 licenses for $147
Who Is This System For?
This software is for any online marketer who wishes to post live stream videos on their YouTube channel.
The product allows you to upload and enter the most popular titles, descriptions and tags to help you rank on page one of Google and YouTube.
Using video marketing is highly recommended for online marketing as it’s something that’s very effective to attract visitors to your site.
More and more people are preferring to watch a video over reading blogs. And live streaming is just that more effective…
Currently, it’s been easier to rank video content than any other form of content. So leveraging YouTube for your business is a good thing!
Personally, even though I think this tool will be useful to you, I’m concerned about the ethics of uploading other people’s videos.
YouTube has very strict rules about such things, even though the owners of 1st Page Ranker say it’s completely white-hat and ethical.
This is something you’ll have to work out for yourself! Other than that one ability, the rest of the tool looks great!
How Does It Work?
This product has a very impressive landing page that offers a lot of information. The question is… will this product do what it claims?
Let’s see what the sales page says.
Impressive Sales Page
The video talks about how this new cloud-based app will get you tons of traffic and page one ranking on YouTube and Google.
It claims it will:
- Create videos in 3 minutes or less with no technical skills needed.
- Rank for long-tail keywords in the search engines.
- Pulls up popular titles and prefixes for your own titles and descriptions.
- Use tons of existing videos for your personal use.
- Create traffic with just a few clicks.
- Bypass YouTube Duplicate Video Filter.
These seem to be the main points on the sales page. A lot of the information gets repeated over and over, which is a great way to get their points to sink in, lol.
But it can also get annoying!
He says this cloud-based app does all the heavy lifting for you, and that you can get traffic with only a few clicks of your mouse.
If he’s talking about uploading other people’s videos, spinning it for you, and adding your new title, description and tags, then yes, I suppose it could.
But is this something you want to do? Goggle doesn’t like spun articles, why would it like spun videos?
And even with pulling the most popular titles and tags off of YouTube, there’s no guarantee that you’ll be ranked #1 if you use them.
He then talks about some facts…
He says it’s extremely hard now to get 1st-page rankings. That it takes months of SEO work to hardly see any results.
This is a little misleading.
Yes, it takes a lot of different factors to get ranked high with Google, but just because this tool pulls up the most popular titles and tags and inserts your metadata, doesn’t mean your video will automatically rank higher.
There are still a lot of independent factors that their algorithms use. Like domain age, user engagement, backlinks, etc.
He says Google gives preferential treatment to live stream videos. And that you’re competing with people who use their own private blog networks to get a bunch of backlinks.
I agree that live stream videos have taken the world by storm. Stats show that the majority of online audiences prefer live video to reading blogs. Especially brand audiences.
And the majority of those watchers consider video quality to be the most important factor.
As far as those marketers abusing the backlink system, I believe that Google’s algorithm changes are always improving how sites are ranked.
Though backlinks help, they aren’t the major consideration of ranking anymore.
Ways To Use The Software
The sales page offers various ideas to generate income with 1st Page Ranker:
- Rent out the rankings to local businesses – you could gain clients who are looking for help with their video marketing.
- Make a killing as an affiliate marketer – use the software to generate leads for your own email list, or create email lists for your clients.
- Launch jacking – schedule videos for upcoming products on networks like JVZoo, Warrior+ or Clickbank, etc.
- Sell more of your digital products – the software could help drive traffic to your sales funnels for more leads and sales.
- Boost eCommerce sales – this software could bring your products tons of traffic.
- Boost your blog earnings – using long-tail keywords, you could gain more traffic, build more backlinks, and therefore more sales
- Boost your YouTube channel revenue – get more subscribers and more views to your favourite money-making videos.
Is Cloud-based Really Better?
OK, I agree, it is usually, lol. No downloads or data using up your computer space. But…
What if the software is taken down?
Yup, that’s always a possibility. This product is almost identical to its predecessor, called Point Rank.
In fact, according to Whois, the Point Rank website was only registered one month before this one.
So what the heck? Is this just a marketing stunt to make a lot of money from a product launch? Is Point Rank still available? Why would they rename a new product?
These are all concerning questions for a product that hasn’t been out too long.
The last thing you need is to have all your campaigns saved on someone else’s server, and see them disappear overnight.
The Cloud-Based Software
Now, in all fairness to you, I didn’t purchase this product.
With the amount of research I did and watching various demo videos, I personally didn’t feel the need to purchase this yet. I need to ponder the ethics a little more, lol…
But that doesn’t mean you wouldn’t find it useful. Just because I’m not comfortable downloading someone else’s videos, spinning them, and rebranding, doesn’t mean you would be too.
But… please take YouTube’s “Community Guidelines” into consideration, OK?
The product claims to be “White Hat & Compliant”, yet this is what I read in YouTube’s live streaming guidelines:
When you click on the guidelines, you read this about copyright:
And I had to laugh when I read this at the bottom:
The 1st Page Ranker says that you can legally hijack and video and it’s traffic.
That it’s created a way to sidestep YouTube’s policies so that you can reuse these spun videos over and over again.
These are YouTube’s Partner Program Policies to take into account. YouTube is a huge platform and has many guidelines, rules, etc. to follow, or you could be removed and even banned.
So the way I see it is that YouTube is cracking down on channels that are taking already uploaded videos and reuploading them to their own.
Furthermore, if Google can detect spun articles, why couldn’t it detect spun videos?
OK, so now you know my opinion, haha!
As far as what this tool can do, I believe it delivers everything it promises on the sales page!
Let’s take a look at some information videos they have. This is the first video you’d see in the software, helping you to set it up.
Yikes! They say anyone can use this, even with no tech experience. I had a hard time following that video. It’s all too techy for me, lol.
But if you can get through that, and get set up, the software seems pretty amazing for the most part.
Personally, I wouldn’t be uploading other people’s videos, but the fact that you can:
- upload your own creations
- input all the data needed for the best SEO optimized videos
- create thumbnails
- schedule your uploads
- and search for the most popular titles and tags…
These are all very useful features that can make your video marketing easier and quicker.
You can even get your link before you even upload so that you can promote an upcoming video.
The sales page has a demo video that shows you inside the platform. It gives you an in-depth walkthrough so you can see what the software can do.
Take a peek…
For the price, I think that even if you didn’t use all the features (wink wink), it seems like it could be a great asset to your tools.
And remember, this is simply a tool. Regardless of what the owner says, it’s not going to turn you into a millionaire overnight.
When you first purchase the product, you won’t get to complete the process before being presented with all 5 upgrades as well as each downsell.
Expect 10 more landing pages before you get to the final purchase page.
OTO1: 1st Page Ranker Pro
This upsell provides you with:
- Spinning both the title and the description of your video.
- Unlimited event creation.
- Adding up to 20 events per day per channel.
- Unlimited channels
- Advanced schedules and parallel streaming.
- Complete video and image editor
OTO2: 1 Click Rebrander
With this upsell you get:
- To download videos directly from Youtube to rebrand.
- A green screen editor.
- Bi-weekly updates of the best performing products.
OTO3: AIO Video & SEO Suite
These tools will help you with:
- Editing and creating images and videos without leaving the dashboard.
- Adding text, special effects, & images with ease.
- Easily finding ranking websites & videos.
- The SEO Analyzer which tells you exactly how to rank.
- Showing you a checklist with optimizing recommendations.
OTO4: Expert Training
This upsell provides you with:
- Advanced training by Yogesh Agarwal.
- Bi-weekly live videos.
- Live demo case study.
- Advanced tips & tricks
OTO5: Reseller Agency Edition
With this upsell, you can sell up to 250 front end copies. They will handle all the support. You will get the sales material and your own backend area to add or remove users.
You get to keep 100% of the profits with a reseller license.
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Low cost
- Ability to schedule videos
- Get video link for promoting before going live
- Ability to add all metadata and descriptions before going live
- Thumbnail image creator
- Questionable ethics about downloading and rebranding videos
- Automate too many videos might be considered spamming
- Not a guarantee that you’ll get ranked
- Replaces his previous product after 1 month?
Final Thoughts And Recommendations
I believe this product could help speed up the process of posting YouTube videos on your channel, as well as pull up the most popular titles for keywords you wish to use.
If you are inclined to use other people’s videos as your own, that ability is there too, though I personally don’t recommend you do that.
There’s the risk that your channel could be shut down, or even worse, you are banned from YouTube.
Is 1st Page Ranker a scam? No Would I recommend it? Yes
Video marketing is an excellent way to attract and engage with your visitors. YouTube is not the second largest search engine and using this platform to increase your traffic is highly recommended.
Of course, you’ll need to have started your online business first, lol.
There are marketers out there that tell you that you can start a business without a website, but I disagree with that opinion.
Your website is the face of your business and your own online real estate.
It represents what your business is about, and is the home-base for all your content, landing pages, opt-in offers, free giveaways, etc.
With the proper training and tools, you can get your business up and running very quickly.
Then it’s a matter of learning the marketing industry according to the most current and effective methods.
Can I make you my honest recommendation?
If you’d like to learn where I did, on a platform that has everything you need under one roof, then this is the best platform online today.
Here’s a bit of what they offer:
- Training – Step by step courses, classrooms, tutorials, and live weekly webinars.
- A domain registry – An easy way to find the perfect name for your business.
- A website builder – With over 4,000 WordPress themes to choose from.
- Website hosting – With powerful servers, security, backups, and emails, and more.
- A keyword research tool – Find low-competition keywords for the best ranking.
- A large and active LIVE community – They always have your back!
- And much more…
And the best part… you can start for free! Yup, isn’t that great! A free starter membership with no credit card needed.
And when you join, I’ll personally greet you and help you as long as you need me to. You’ll also have direct access to the owners, who make themselves available to every member.
So what do you think about the 1st Page Ranker? Have you started a YouTube channel yet?
I’d love to hear from you. Please leave your questions or comments below and I’ll get right back to you.