Thanks for reading the myEcon review. I’m so glad you’re here and researching this company before buying it. This tells me you’re a cautious person who doesn’t want to waste your time and money.
The myEcon website provides very little information. So I’ve done a lot of research in order to provide you with as many facts as possible. This way you can make an informed decision.
This is, of course, another MLM (multi-level marketing) system, in the shape of a pyramid. But is it a pyramid scam, or a legit company? Can you actually make money with this style of business? Let’s take a look, OK?
And if you truly want to start your own money making online business, and bypass the uncertainty of an MLM, please CLICK HERE.
What Is myEcon?
MyEcon is short for “My Economy” and is based in Atlanta, GA, U.S.A. The company was founded in 2005 by Ivey Stokes and Alvin Curry. It is presently being run by CEO Larry Gates.
There is no mention of the founders on their website. I don’t know why other than these two men had previously founded another MLM company called Maxxis in 1998, which filed for bankruptcy in 2003.
They were sued in 2006 for not acting in the best interests of Maxxis. According to S. Gregory Hays, Chapter 7 Trustee for Maxxis Group, Inc., these men were…
“engaging in egregious acts of misconduct which further impaired Maxxis’ financial condition.”
I suppose this is why they don’t want to be mentioned as the President, and Executive Vice-President on the myEcon website. It would potentially hurt their business’s reputation, lol.
MyEcon Membership – $47.90 + $34.95/month
- ID Defender – $8.99/mo. for individuals, $14.95/mo. for families
- ID monitoring service which covers computer protection software, identity theft insurance & restoration services, legal services, lost wallet assistance, and password protection.
- Cash Flow Manager – $10.95/mo., or $19.95/mo. for Pro
- This phone AP protects your data, tracks income & expenses, captures receipts, and budgeting categories.
- The pro plan offers financial strategies, retirement strategies, debt elimination plans, and maximizing financial success.
- Smart Credit System – $99.95
- The 750 Credit Plan offers 26 videos on how to repair your credit, 4 dispute letter templates, and how to establish new credit.
- Income Shifting training offers strategies for increased cash flow, a minimize expense tool, a debt elimination tool, and an investment calculator.
- Travel – Priceline
- Health & Nutrition
- Daily Ultimate Liquid Vitamin – 32oz bottle $36.95
- Body One MSM Capsules – 90 capsule bottle $19.95
- Body One MSM Lotion – 2-10oz bottles $24.95
- Credit Monitoring – $23.95 every 6 months
- T’Amo Cafe – 90g box (30 servings) $16.49
- NuviaTrim coffee – 129g box (30 servings) $19.99
- Cash Back Mall – low percentage cash back when shopping in commonly used stores
- Roadside Assistance with “Road Assure” – $7.99/month